Diving Experience in the Marine Reserve of MonacoDiscover Monaco Underwater
- • Baptism of the Sea Beginners Half of Full Day Diving Experience with one dive
- • Experienced Level Full Day Diving Experience with 2 Tank Dive
- • Materials Boat and Experienced Instructors
- • Breakfast Soft Drinks and Mineral Waters
- • Lunch
- • Donation to the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation (the primary objective of The Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation is to save lives by putting an end to drowning. Its missions are to raise public awareness about the dangers of water teach children preventive measures and teach them to swim. Saving young lives through the power of sports)
A unique diving experience in the Monaco Natural Reserve of Larvotto at the diving school of Pierre Frolla, quadruple world apnea diving record holder. Pierre is also an Ambassador for the Princess Charlène of Monaco Foundation and very engaged in environmental awareness.
Baptism of the Sea course for beginners but as well courses for more experienced divers, in snorkeling and scuba diving. If you’ve always wanted to try diving, take advantage of Monaco’s clear, calm waters and unique underwater world. Learn essentials of diving, equipment and technique with an expert instructor.
Splash beneath the surface to explore the amazing underwater world and come face-to-face with colorful Monaco marine life. Get a close encounter with local marine life and enjoy the freedom of breathing underwater. No certification or experience required.
Half Day Baptism of the Sea Divers Beginners Experience from €175 per person | Full Day Certified Divers from Euro €240 per person.
Unique opportunity for Private Diving Experience with Pierre Frolla upon request.